Monday, September 5, 2011

Why do I blog?

In case you are wondering why I do this there are a few reasons:


  • Its a great way for my parents to keep up with whats going on with us!  They are retired and traveling around half the year and they just don't 'get' facebook!  They need a basic web address!
  • We just started homeschooling and I think this will be a great way to document our journey, yes there are a ton of blogs about homeschooling already (and some are amazing with awesome info)  but Im planning to use this for looking back and seeing how far we have come and how I've grown!
  • I like the idea of journaling, but realistically I need a more modern place to do this this then just a simple notebook!  I prefer a keyboard to a pen!
So there are a few reasons, Im sure more will come up and I will continue to add them to the list!

No comments: